The Gazette


The Gazette

The first time I heard the song, I could easily and songs from The Gazette (the Gazette first name only) is Zetsu, where the PV, Uruha (gt) with costumes 'sexy' playing guitar with a melody that I think is great. start from there, I was interested to see the other PV. I also keep track of this band, very interesting and very good, simply upset with the current development of The Gazette. Hear-hear 's Blue-flycatcher (vo) had quit smoking, fast growing just vocalist, more constant, more character. The Gazette I do not think is too long. Although a little shock to the album Stacked RUBBISH (2007), but after a single Guren I heard, I think The Gazette has found their identity as the band's Blue-flycatcher mayor.Vocal that not is dead, playing guitar is sugoi Aoi, Uruha is the guitar playing melodious, Reita bass the amazing, and Kai drum a fast, constant, and the combination of the pass Energetic was this one band. I hope The Gazette will not broke.


CLICK to Download songs FREE MP3 The Gazette









Comments