ELLO BAND Free MP3 and VIDEO

FREE VIDEO Ello BAND
Ello BAND FACEBOOK
Ello BAND FRIENDSTER

ELLO BAND Free MP3 and VIDEO

Oops ... Never imagine, the artist can make postings on this blog. I also never imagined, can be intrigued by this artist. Is, the logical conditions makes me disappear from the nature of things that smelled infotaiment. Except when I'm still the editor of the celebrity pages.

But really, charm Ello .. Cieeee ... steal the heart suddenly become ngefans. Though not always like that. Tapii ... After seeing the video clip singing "Still There" was suddenly enchanted arrows Wkwkwk romance .. .... Suddenly menghayal may become, ah not have diterusinlah .. No one would believe could Vinna like this ...

How these feelings become so wealthy back to the ABG. Every Seeing Ello aja or hear a song, so make a laughing-ketiwi own. Laughing, probably because senenk with the person, and also could laugh no feelings, eh. I make very rare.

Yep. From the days are still funny-funny ABG alias, I had only ONE person who can make the liver could be split (interest kaliii). IBHS artists abroad, namely Bon Jovi. Until finally the last name while still in junior high school friends stamp by a gang so Pvien Jovi. And when, all friend on whom you're asked to measure idol Indo local aliases, I'm confused to answer. Convulsions did not exist.

So much for the many artists who Wara-wiri in various arena, we do not have that stuck in my heart. Perhaps because the friend was curious and I do not ngganggep normal at that age, I called Evan Sanders aja. Though just like the looks of her MTV VJ aja fit first.

Until finally even diusia this hour, emerging Indonesian idol guy that I liked. Appearance and its performance, wow man really dech ... And even if someone ever asks me, what type of guy you're rich Pien sich? maybe now i can call dah, I like the rich Ello



Comments